XJO 0.10% 8,214.5 s&p/asx 200

Dascore.Your effort in picking a CIT on 5 May was remarkable. I...

1. 23 Posts.
    Dascore.

Your effort in picking a CIT on 5 May was remarkable. I am not a chart person, but have been watching your posts with some interest and can acknowledge that they most certainly do live up to your disclaimer of providing 'entertainment purposes'.

At the moment, I can well acknowledge your comment that you "approach this subject with a trembling hand". The 'Bears' really do have a compelling argument going forward.

I don't know if you ever saw an episode of the West Wing where the President told a story about pilots flying light aircraft that suddenly found themselves surrounded by thick fog. The story goes that the majority of these pilots, when they finally got out of the thick haze, would find themselves flying upside down. You see, after a while they no longer trusted their instruments and made decisions solely on intuition.

The coming days and/or weeks will ultimately call to account the calibre of your 'instruments', but if these are the tools that you rely on, then a 'thick fog' like the one faced today might be just the right time to prove their metal.

All credit to you for having the courage to share those thoughts with others.

I continue to look forward to further discussion on the XJO thread, which really is a fascinating thread at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.