XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

Hi Yotta,First, some Biblical numbers.The Biblical number "666"...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi Yotta,

First, some Biblical numbers.

The Biblical number "666" measured in degrees from past historical peaks could pick up tops and bottoms into the future. Incidentally, 13th May 2011 was 665.5 degrees ( almost 666 degrees ) measured from the sept peak of 2008 as shown (as red line).

Secondly, the Biblical number "144" measured in degrees in the same way showed 20th May, 2011 as a potential date for a peak or bottom as well. Taking into consideration ninelives projection from major peaks in the past indicating this date, perhaps it will be important to place emphasis on this date( as red line).

Then it would be amiss to skip updating the cycles chart. My cyclic model is still stubbornly projecting a cycle peak into the future. Note the positive divergence that remains although price hasn't gone much ( in fact dropped further ) up. Also an exhaustion bar as at 13th May. Very interesting is by projecting after the peak, there is the presence of a short cycle now identified to peak on the 20th May 2011 as well. (Note- ninelives projection of 20th May now takes more prominence:) ).

And finally, the harmonic pattern analysis update as below in answer to your comments:

Rememember, my post is meant solely for entertainment and may be at times speculative and informative in nature and therefore not suitable for trading at all. No trade signals are given or implied, so please do your own research.

Trade safe, trade well ..all! Thanks.

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.