PNV 6.61% $2.42 polynovo limited

there isnt 60 competitors to Polynovoid say there are 15 though...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    there isnt 60 competitors to Polynovo
    id say there are 15 though finger in the air.
    you have competitors like Aroa that are direct competitors; they offer a solution that directly competes, they compete in the same geographies; they have different benefits to position themselves (like multiple products, in patient and outpatient solutions not just in patient, 6 products in market with 2 more coming (they would pitch this as a leader in R and D) etc
    there is Integra

but there are others like Avita i wouldnt class as a direct competitor, but they still compete for the space; treating complex wounds and as their product evolves they will become a more direct threat
    just like the magic quadrant in technology same in medical; some start niche, with a very small footprint but as they grow they get new capability and become more a threat

i see 3d and 4d printing (programmable material) is going to be a threat to PNV at the speed 3d printing is evolving. already see hospitals printing their own titanium bones. printing a biodegradable polymer at some point will become mainstream in large hospitals

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.150(6.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.670B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.42 $2.29 $4.630M 1.958M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3536 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 38315 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.