CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Timing is critical !! absolutly critical !!, page-12

1. 1,368 Posts.
    Get rid of the board has been my war cry since mid 2012, I guess as the lone wolf I was proved to have been correct with year after year of share price decline.

We would fully support the issuing of a s249D notice for intent and purposeful reasoning. It would be foolish to accept this less than acceptable $0.20 offer by Richard Cottee and NQG.

If the s249D achieves the forced resignation of certain board members, so be it. Sacrifice a few to save the company and shareholders best interest into the future.

Unfortunately we find ourselves in a very precarious position in terms of financial strength and the sad state regarding the manner in which the MQG SoA contract has been drafted, accepted by board and signed of by board. But but but, there are loop holes and this can be challenged.

It is our strong belief that should pressure be placed on both parties by way of the CPSA, s249D and the NO vote, MQG may indeed revise their offer accordingly shortly after the NO vote. However, we are also of firm belief that any revised offer would be negligible ($0.23 for example) and still not reflective of value and potential. This triggers yet another fight and exerts further financial pressure on central's shareholders.

Failing MQG bowing to pressure or being dictated terms by the little guys (us) it is highly probable that the central share price falls significantly as MQG would be pulling the rug under central's feet. This places central in a position of weekness (thanks board) and the hostile take over approaches would be almost certain.

We should never have found ourselves in this position in the fists place, the flip flopping about and the bean counter deals or the riding of the coat tails certainly did very little but to have the central share price fall year after year under this board we are where we are because of decisions made, facts speak for them selves.

We shall be voting NO but still reserve my change in decision based on what other reports and/or news is released between now and the voting date.

A message to the board, what a disgrace that we find ourselves in this unforgivable position, what a disgrace that you seem to have folded over to the gorilla. I though Richard Cottee hired a top gun to whack the whack. Well guess what, it ended up being central's shareholders who seem to have got whacked.
    Last edited by colourofmoney: 25/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.624K 53.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980647 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.