IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I definitely do...

1. 115 Posts.
    I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I definitely do not think the management of Prr are faltering in any way. And as I have said before, I wonder if the period of time waiting for the 'N' listing would be such an issue, if the share price had remained around the 0.40 cent mark.

Of course, it is something that many ( including myself) are looking forward to, because it will put Prima in the game ( where it will be considered a serious contender in USA biotech market). Although, I do agree that their core product and achieving their specified endpoints / milestones are by far the most inportant factor in Prr's success.

On a side note re Prr's chart, I have been watching Prr's chart for a long time, and it appears that the medium term swings up/ down/ sideways take place in approximately 6 mothly cycles.

The chart previously had a good move up from Oct 2010 to beginning April 2011 ( just over 6 months). This sideways movement ( I think it is predominately sideways) has been in position since April this year, so if these 6 mthly cyles are to continue, then PRR should remain in this band of price to approx .42 cents until Sept ( this is very approximate).

But i also see this in timing with the release of news, not just re 'N' , but also trial news etc. Then, the next cycle up or down will commence ( up IMHO).

Just my thoughts, DYOR

Spare Paper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.