KRR 7.69% 1.4¢ king river resources limited

Timing is Golden

1. 5,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3657
    I posted yesterday the importance of covering all basis in case of unforseen circumstances . I have no doubt that Tony Barton had similar thoughts running through his mind when he thought about safeguarding KRC's financial position. We live interesting times where anything is possible from one day to the next. Stockmarkets rise and fall within a days notice. We all understand this .

KRC is very fortunate to have secured that $6 million underwriting yesterday, as it may not have been so easy to close anything out like that today.

Having a bullet proof balance sheet, joint venture possibilities on the horizon and fully funded gold exploration for a couple of years should help us all sleep better at night. Without sufficient funds these activities would not be possible.

It further illustrates that KRC shareholders are in good hands when you have someone running the show who is a forward thinker and leaves nothing to chance. Those that they may have questioned those motives by raising the additional funds may now have a better understanding of why such actions were implemented to ensure that KRC has a safe passage to achieve their goals.

I wonder if Tony Barton has a crystal ball hidden somewhere.

One would have to suggest it was an excellent move on his behalf.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $45.76K 3.595M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 429816 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 240972 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.