CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Hi everyone,I've been sitting on the sidelines a lot more lately...

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi everyone,

I've been sitting on the sidelines a lot more lately but feel I need to vent a little frustration now.

I am in complete agreeance with Forro. I hold the stock, I believe the stock's BUSINESS has future - but I am starting to doubt if the shareholders will see the rewards that we have been now waiting so long for. I am one that has been holding for over a year from back when the stock was still a higher risk. The stock was derisked and not only were new shareholders able to get in at the same price I bought but the value of the stock has not increased to anywhere near the amount of similar stocks.

I agree with 5hareholder that the amount of shares do not matter but it is all the 1% holders that are keeping the stock down - but who is to blame for this? AFR management have been out for the last 2 weeks promoting the stock and look at what has been happening for their shareholders. Why is it that we keep hearing about all this promotion the management are doing but we are not seeing it reflected in the SP.

And finally now, another CR. Yes I agree it looks like it will do wonders for the BUSINESS in a year or so. But what about the shareholders?? I don't think i can bear another year of this stock taking 3 steps forward and 2 steps back when stocks like AFR are taking leap after leap. And yes we've all discussed to DEATH that the fundamentals of this stock are greater than other "speccies" but where is the returns reflected in the SP?????

That's my vent. Now back into the shadows...

Lok

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.