TIA 2.44% 20.0¢ tian an australia limited

Timing is Right, page-8

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Thanks c eagle, an insightful appraisal. I too have been here a long time and fortunately was in and out at the right time, with now just a small holding as a watch and wait incentive. I agree with your conclusions but would add a couple of qualitative observations. This company's name now unequivocally identifies it as foreign (Chinese) not a good marketing approach if you are trying to crack the Aussie market at this point in time. Presently, and I suggest this is a 'feeling' withing NSW, buyers and perhaps financiers (certainly the Sydney market) are skeptical of Chinese construction with worries concerning the imported materials they may be using. Note various media reports regarding poor steel and use of asbestos in certain products. I am not implying that this pertains here, but it is a point of conversation within the housing market. And yes, we are all awaiting a downturn in the apartment market, it has started with the older units and is now showing in rental returns on older properties. Whether we like it or not it will have an flow-on effect onto new apartments particularly considering the quantity coming on stream. Listening recently to an ABC report on home units it was also apparent that buyers were concerned about the small size of units and the limited amount of bedrooms and parking facilities. More families are being forced out of the house market and into the unit market and they are finding units far too small as the modern ones tend to be geared towards the younger generation (maybe two income no kids) market who eat out a lot, something families cannot always afford. And so I could go on, all quantitative, but still I believe, not favourable in the current circumstances. Carry on regardless....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $17.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 20.0¢ $2.028K 10.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 5188 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TIA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.