RNU 2.47% 7.9¢ renascor resources limited

timing it perfectly, page-5

1. 5,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2684
    A couple of things came to mind thinking about the general world wide downturn and a future role for graphite as a necessary good.

The Brazilian experience and mine disasters of late with holding dam collapses has now prompted that government to put iron ore production on hold.  People are talking about a shortage and price rise of iron ore.  To me this is a spike to meet current shortfalls, because the trend is down.  There has been a rundown in some people's eyes of the infrastructure as a result of this downward trend which could have led to the collapse of tailings and holding dams.  On the other hand climate change could have had a role in the unprecedented flooding.

Could it mean the use of structural graphite will increase as a substitute for steel in the construction industry?

I also got to thinking about a proposed ban nationwide in Australia following another aluminum cladding fire on a high rise building.  The obvious replacement and fireproofing would be graphite cladding.  If this is followed up, I think we will see a new trend in construction for graphite's to compliment its future use in the EV market in batteries and vehicle body shells to increase demand.

Small now, but augers well for RNU in such a sound location. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.