AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

timing mak

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    Just finished discussing the timing of MAk exit, something I would normally never discuss with anyone other than the missus but..anyone keeping an eye on the calender? - its March already!, seemed like the idea of staying with Mak through to production was something to allocate perhaps a fifth of the winnings towards only 6/12 ago but things are still terrible and a crappy 60c exit will be offered soon. Safety says to reduce exposure in this market at every opportunity...but - arn't these guys putting RP on ships in 12 months? March will become April will be August before I know it and then only 6 months to go - what the heck no point bailing then right? New investment strategy - buy a speccy - see it through to production...no! only diehard loonies, top 20 shareholders and the comfortably retired do such a thing right?....and instead of 4-10 years - only spend 12 months doing this - strange market but some serious volatility coming again - let's just ignore it and wait till the ship sails. 40c now will be $4 - $11 then depending on dilution. Its March already.

As for Bon...gravy later, will roll the fifth over for that lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.891K 978.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7284260 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 8324063 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.