AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Shame shame !This situation is absolutely pathetic, as far as...

1. 1,513 Posts.
    Shame shame !

This situation is absolutely pathetic, as far as long suffering shareholders are concerned IMO.

I think the time has come where no way of massaging the situation we are in can hide the true facts

That is we have been outsmarted out of control of a valuable resource and we have little chance of the legal system helping us anytime soon.

Any chance of getting a positive outcome out of this will take longer than many of our lifetimes IMO, after delays, appeals etc etc. and that's even if we win !!

Our partner knows this and therefore has no motivation to settle, especially if they can go mining anyway.

That's our only hope here IMO , let them go mining, at least it may bring us some value back into this " dog "

Again I ask what do the people at the headquarters of our Company do all day, while we loose money. Apart from rehash Quarterly Reports.i mean they do get paid from our dwindling reserves each week whilst not much else is happening. Please correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm truly interested how our money is being used for our benefit.

The market is probably giving its opinion at 18.5c and going lower.

Sorry Jays, I appreciate your hard work on these threads. You do far more than the " paid " staff do at AGS On informing us. But making light of this fiasco , and being flippant at buying on a falling price , doesn't help your credibility .

We all deserve better here , management stuffed this from the beginning and their catchup game is failing badly

They should cut our loses now and settle with the best we can get, IMO . Before we all kark it waiting for a legal resolution

Just my opinion

Cheers
    Chicka

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.