AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

chickaTrue. There is "no way of massaging the situation we are...

1. 7,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    chicka
    True. There is "no way of massaging the situation we are in can hide the true facts"

Alliance Resources is run through Gandell Metals by/under I. Gandell.imo

The structure's in place for a listed Company but how real is it?imo

How real is the running of the Company by the entire Board of Directors acting in all its Share Holder's interest.?

How "real" are the Alliance "Directors" in performing their duties with "only" AGS's interest at stake.? imo

When you post "I'm truly interested how our money is being used for our benefit " you should be talking to I.G and what he is doing with the proceeds of the Capital Raising from share-holders and what is his timeframe for B4M and ACE.imo. Our last Company Secretary and CFO(I.P) was employed by Gandell Metals,I dont know if that has changed with the new employee.

Its quite brilliant how he(I.G.) has positioned himself with Alliance Resources. As Vespasian03 has posted, she knew years ago of what was happening to AGS and jumped on the coat tails of I.G., while at the same time acknowledgeing his Business prowess.imo (hes smart alright.lol)

Will Alliance Resources's shareholders benefit from the setup put in place by I.G., I dont know, only when this is all done, will shareholders be able to determine that.imo

That time frame is also dictated by I.G. for Alliance Resources. imo

I'm posting the above as I believe it. I could be way off the mark but if I'm close to the mark theres not a lot we share holders can do but hope and pray it all works out so we can benefit as much as I.G believes he will with his building of his "empire".(Theres no hurry for that!)

I call a spade a spade and if this post offends Management from AGS because it is entirely wrong then they can ask for the removal of the post.

Again I state this is an opinion by me.!

Good Luck All in the years ahead. Hold on if you can!

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.