AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Evening Jays and MetalYou, as much as anybody , Jays , deserve...

1. 1,513 Posts.
    Evening Jays and Metal

You, as much as anybody , Jays , deserve to get a good return out of this fiasco. Time will be longer than we all deserve I fear, based on whats happened thus far.
    Metal, we touched on this very interehat sting ground of " conflict of interest " some months back.

Metal.
    The points you raise are extremely relevant in the context of whats going on. Some months back we touched on this subject and i raisedthat what is in the best interest of IG may in fact not be in the best interests of others here.

I also raised at the time that AGS may in fact be " operating " in a similar way to a private company operation ??

Im not saying that theres anything dishonest going on, just that we may be caught in a " Titans " struggle where the outcome is becoming more and more distant into the future. Is that in our best interest as " junior " shareholders without the " deep " pockets to wait things out.

Speaking of deep pockets who here will "stump " up more cash when the next capital raising comes up? Maybe the poor suffering " sophisticated " investor who put up his $30M last time at 60c a share? Like to know what hes thinking of things at the moment?

What " assurances " was he given for his $30m at the time?

Does his opinion " count " in all this mess?

Anyway its a big ethical question buried in all this mess at present about whose interests are being " looked " after at present and the long term

I have reduced my hope now to breaking even here. I unfortunately didnt "get in " at 3c like other " Big Holders "

Cheers
    Chicka

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.