AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

chickaBelieve me I feel like an idiot for not picking up what...

1. 7,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    chicka

Believe me I feel like an idiot for not picking up what was happening sooner as far as AGS was concerned when I posted about it a few months back.

Its funny how things can be staring you in the face and you dont see it but when I left the Mining Conference held in Brisbane at the end of last year I was convinced that I.G. is in total control of AGS and the M&D C Matter.imo

Theres only one conclusion that justifies what is happening with AGS and that is the return of the entire asset, no matter how long it takes now.imo

I believe I.G. will not negotiate any thing less.imo

When you think about it the Confidentiality Clause in place suits both the BBros and I.G. imo

I've never been interested in the other Listed Companies run by I.Gandell but they would probably be in the same boat as AGS.imo

As I stated I'm disappointed and now knowing my money is going to be tied up for who knows how long is not helping!

Thems the breaks though, no use crying over spilt milk!

The one saving grace for me is I never overcommitted myself.The Market has taught me that, previously.!

If AGS do a placement or a Capital Raise, it'll be for peanuts imo(lower than the share price is now)

Good Luck all and dont over commit yourself until some clarity surfaces in some form.imo

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.