AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

(chicka)as i have questioned our mangement and have no faith in...

1. 3,142 Posts.
    (chicka)

as i have questioned our mangement and have no faith in them whatsoever as they are being paid to do what in their hours of employment,these people are the same who agreed to the bb in the first place and through one person who holds a fair amount of shares in the company we all as sharehoders have to dance to his tune,

as i say we need to remove some of our directors as that they have not added any wealth to the shareholders but have caused the grief that our shareprice reflects and also sold maldon to whom,as ig said it was the right decision he thought at the time

the bb can have agreements with other companies in the area and mine for years without ags so think that this mangement need to make anouncements and stop treating the shareholders like mushrooms,we need to have better mangement,the trouble is that ags share office space with others tied to gandel they all work with each other,i have no faith even tho i have a lot of capital tied up,we need announcements and a share price going forward if not a change at the top

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.