LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Timing of Announcement, page-240

1. 10,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2084
    Dazzaa
    I have mostly always agreed with what you say,but never your opinion on a take over.
    The reason why I see there never being a take over is for the reason that any other company will never be able to raise the funds to buy us out.
    As you know I think the value of the kimberlite source would be valued at least at 100 billion and our alluvials at 10 billion.
    The thing is if IM right a competitor would need to come up with at least 10 billion to buy us out.
    Then we have the current suspension,what if block 6 is identified as a treasure trove valued 10 billion or more?,diamonds at this block appears to be from just one pipe being L259 and if my 5% weathering assumption is correct then the source pipe would have a reserve 20 times the alluvial resource that I estimate would be worth 200 billion to 800 billion dollars for L259(2 to 8 carats per 100 tons).
    This is all just a potential assumption by me but if IM close to the money then how could anyone ever be able to come up with the funds to buy us out?
    I have always felt talk of us being bought out for 2 or 3 billion is just crazy talk because I believe lulo will be worth more than many of the other mines in the world put together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.