LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Timing of Announcement, page-254

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Rubbish. The option issues have been a thorn in the side of this company for as long as I've been following. They've just given people opportunity to work the share price over and there has been nothing but angst created for the average retail investor as the options have slid in and out of the money, expired, been reissued, slid in and out of the money again. Not to mention the big boys who were able to take there wins off the table through the exercise of their options when the last share price run happened, meanwhile the retail investors had to sit there and just watch in awe as the big boys raked in their profits whilst anxiously wondering what was going on with their own option reissue. Thankfully I didn't have any so I didn't care. Enough with these option debates. The only benefit of the options are if the money raised out weighs the dilution to the market capitalisation by the issue of the extra shares, full stop. The rest is a painful waste of time and I can't wait until they wash through and the share price can float in an honest way.

Rights issues and placements are cleaner and more transparent. Money gets put into the company, it gets applied by the company, the result of the application of the money can be measured by whether or not the price trades higher or lower than the last issue price. Easy.

As far as loyalty goes, in the share market there is no such thing. Only winners and loser. If a company fails loyalty flies out the window. How many people would remain loyal to Lucapa if the Angolan government relinquished the licences. Can't see many people putting their hands up.

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.