LOM 0.00% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

amol7, I suggest that due to low volume and liquidity of LOMOB,...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    amol7,

I suggest that due to low volume and liquidity of LOMOB, that the traders reconsider their approach / tactic.

Based on there underlying belief that LOM and LOMOB share prices will appreciate, they may be better holding LOMOB, exercising and converting to LOM ... and then make a decision, and either sell or hold their exercised LOM shares ... which would be much easier to trade with (higher volume).

To try and sell LOMOB before expiry, with "generally speaking" low volume, will considerably impact the LOMOB option price and hence their gain.

I suspect that if LOM price starts appreciating and quickly, the premium (differential) between LOM and LOMOB (adjusted for LMOB exercise price) will be much less.

It should also be noted that although LOMOB leveraging is very good and strong at current share prices, this leveraging will be dramatically reduced as LOM share value appreciates ... at this stage traders would be best ignoring the extra leveraging and buying LOM in order to have the extra volume liquidity, which will allow them to sell their LOM shares with more ease and without imposing downward pressure on illiquid LOMOB option price.

In other words a trying to trade LOMOB for the extra leverage ... unfortunately, also carries the extra risk if the share price quickly moves downwards ... hence the option to hold and exercise the LOMOB is a serious consideration (as a backup option).

... we ponder and consider all options / scenarios as we approach our special Monday, and the ensuring period beyond.

Well done all holders ... feel like a kid again, waiting for Santa, only 2 more sleeps! It's actually a good memory and feeling.

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $499 8.299K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 326779 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.