LOM 3.45% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Filcar, agree with you in a logical world. However, Angola does...

1. 376 Posts.
    Filcar, agree with you in a logical world. However, Angola does not see the ASX as its master and will not worry about what suits the ASX best. They will work to their own agenda and release when it suits them best regardless of what time it is. See below from the ASX website:

ASX also recognises that sometimes events will occur outside of the hours of operation of the ASX Market Announcements office, whether in Australia or overseas, which require an immediate public announcement (eg a major natural disaster affecting the operations of a listed entity where an announcement may be required for health and safety reasons or for the peace of mind of staff and relatives). If a listed entity has a pressing commercial or legal need to make a market sensitive announcement outside of the hours of operation of the ASX Market Announcements office, provided it gives a copy of the announcement to the ASX Market Announcements office at the same time as it makes the announcement, so that it is queued for processing by the ASX Market Announcements office before licensed markets in Australia next open for trading, ASX will generally not take any action against the entity for infringing Listing Rule 15.7.

So they can release whenever they want and notify the ASX at the same time.

I think the Mining Licence approval was conducted outside ASX Market Announcements Office hours (7.30 am to 7.30 pm AEST - 8.30 pm during daylight saving) from memory? Pretty hard to check that now and please correct me on the ML timing if I am wrong.

GLTA and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $66.14K 1.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333535 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.