AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

It seems all the talk around when the NYSE listing will happen...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    It seems all the talk around when the NYSE listing will happen is the cart leading the horse. There's nothing intrinsic about the listing that will drive the SP short term, rather a decision to list will be a signal of where the company progress has gotten to. Indeed I would only expect a listing in conjunction with or in anticipation of further significant business progression - it is unlikely that dilution and price increases will occur together without something substantive to support them. If the timing is right and with time the larger investor base and profile of NYSE listing might facilitate movement to 'fair value'. Retail sentiment has helped drive the ASAP to where it sits now as indicated by the retail heavy register - I suspect the Australian pool of risk tolerant retailers is relatively exhausted with regard to buying at these or higher prices, until further big news arrives. In the meantime the institutions that want in will look to manipulate the sentiment (and the shareprice in doing so) in order to build positions at the lowest possible cost. It is worth repeatedly looking at the bigger picture to avoid being sucked into panic if the SP is pushed down aggressively - after all we know GS has a big enough holding to now be a market maker while BY seem hell bent on offloading into any liquidity.

I have resisted the temptation to trade this purely because of the companies track record of producing exciting left field announcements and the sheer rate of progress, but that is more a comment on my ability rather than the opportunities to do so. How big is the downside risk here? I can't imagine a further 20 cent drop being maintained medium term but the big players might try it - equally the volume is dropping off and hopefully the SP has started forming a new base in the low 90's I wouldn't rule out near term rises without news, maybe @ARMCH can offer more TA insight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $7.714K 709.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 87584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.