NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

This market may be tough but NEN is holding its value incredibly...

1. 156 Posts.
    This market may be tough but NEN is holding its value incredibly well through the current storm. I have topped up at 0.35. News flow will drive this higher even against the tide. Doing a course this week in the US and have been speaking to a tech exec from a prominent aussie oil and gas company with multi-billion market cap (wont name to respect privacy) and he said he is aware of NEN and knows that other aussie oilers have talked to NEN about Vietnam over recent years as the value of this frontier is discussed a lot within the industry according to him. He was quite selective in what he shared and was extremely impressed with the 3d planned work... Perhaps I read too much into things when I talk to people about NEN but I got a subtle feeling that there are some majors feeling like the have missed the boat on Vietnam particularly given some of the water is more shallow than other frontier areas which makes for easier drilling and production and lower risk. Perhaps he was just being polite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.