ALU 0.00% $68.33 altium limited

Timing of Takeover, page-39

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Done and dusted.

I'm not prepared to commit to any stocks with these funds right now. Moved it all into a high interest account and will digest the scenario over the coming weeks. It was tempting to reinvest into something today. But I'm happy to wait and make a decision on whether I want to build further on positions that I've bought into at a low cost base, or take new positions elsewhere. Could be a case of both.

Feeling a little overwhelmed right now. Sad to see Altium go. But the right call was made by the board (in my opinion). Think back to the Autodesk offer, where the company received scathing attacks by industry experts saying that Altium weren't looking after their shareholders by not allowing shareholders to vote on a meagre offer of $38.50 / share.

Altium has served its shareholders well. A true quality company right to the very end. I've dug out my very first dividend (cheque) that I received. I photocopied that cheque and now it's going straight to the pool room!

As I post this, I'm having a cold beer...just reflecting and feeling content.
    Last edited by Burgerbuns: 02/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.