NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

timing of the announcement

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Despite the SP not doing a lot today after yet another very positive lead to where we are heading and what has already been achieved and outling that the 5 wells have been a technical success, and now oil has been thrown into the mix, I love the fact now that we do not know when the next announcement is coming, however we can be pretty sure that we won't be waiting too long for not just one announcement, but several. This can only bring more anticipation and hype into NWE over the coming days/ weeks as their is much to look forward too.

I don't know about you guys, but it wasn't too long ago that we hit 9.7c and looked like flying to the moon. Since then, fundamentally we are in a MUCH STRONGER position and although we are sitting on a lower SP for now, it is only a matter of time (IMO not much time at all) until we see the recent 9.7c smashed out of the park.
    Again in my opinion, this has been considerably de-risked compared to when the SP soared to 9.7c and I for one am sitting on my investment quite comfortably and excited to think where our re-rating will take us. Much more confident than what i was when we hit 9.7c

I have just had a read through all of our recent announcements throughout the fraccing period, and it doesn't require too much reading between the lines, and in particular todays announcement to see that there is good reason to look forward to each upcoming announcement from this point in!

Hang in there, read the announcements again, it's really starting to paint one hell of a picture.

We know that when NWE decides to run, IT RUNS!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.