LYC 0.16% $6.17 lynas rare earths limited

timing of tol / re pricing notes, page-30

1. 1,648 Posts.
    if by my thought that the only reason to explain the delay in the TOL --- political.

The LYCs issue has become one of the three most important topics in the Malaysia election and also related to the electoral district of the current PMs hometown.

now the government must be thinking over on discuss and assess to consultations how "give official approval TOL issue" will brought about of political consequences and votes consider but not only by the economic benefits.

Guessing game is fun but the game of political struggle is cruel, if business and political confusion , the result will be sorrow and frustration to the shareholders .

the business Rules there is no commitment, no deadline, all in the black box as the typical political game.

I believe that if time can be repeated: the Malaysia Government of Malaysia would not approve of this headache Projects of "political hot potato";

Similarly, if NC can chosen again, he would not select this trouble Place of "business and political confusion." to set up his LAMP;

Also same reason, the many of shareholders would not let their big money (some "ALL-IN") to a so long-term of no returns even on paper loss status .

now seems only one choice: LYC canot afford to fail, rely on TOL to break through the final bottleneck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.17
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.767B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.22 $6.14 $10.91M 1.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12550 $6.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.18 124 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.