LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

timing of tol / re pricing notes, page-4

1. 255 Posts.
    Excellent analysis and I think quIte accurate. The uncertainty surrounding the timing of the Finalized TOL has virtually paralyzed trading. This is understandable but at the same time incredible. To me the buying opportunity of a lifetime exists right now! The share price is at least 50% discounted to actual value IMO. Given the current ree prices Lynas is a screaming buy. When the LAMP is actually functioning the share price will obviously rise, will it not? Earnings drive share prices and Lynas will have earnings. Why are so many investors on the fence right now? Do they actually believe that the LAMP will not be functional? Do they actually believe that there will barriers to the transport of concentrated stockpiled ore from Mt. Weld to Malaysia? Does anyone think that the supply contracts will dry up and disappear? Who believes that the second phase of the LAMP will not occur? Obviously there are droves of doubters or the buy volume would be growing and not shrinking. But they are wrong! Lynas is on the cusp of greatness in the ree space IMO. I am a buyer and I certainly have accumulated more share than most, if not all mutual funds at this point in time. I am even on the verge of selling another 500 shares of Apple to buy more Lyscf in the USA. That is how much I believe in the Lynas story and the future of the company!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.