LYC 0.86% $6.43 lynas rare earths limited

timing of tol / re pricing notes, page-41

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Tototy-

It was a bit hard to understand your statement because you are using the term declination incorrectly. I think your understanding of the Judiciary function after the TOL is approved is narrow. The judge can review the decision on any proper grounds put before her other than the Minister's decision. What grounds those would be I would leave to someone who understands the English system.

I don't think anyone stated that the minister's decision needs to be "accurate and detailed", I think they used terms such as thorough and giving the appellants position due consideration, etc. These terms have a different meaning than the ones you assigned to them, which I think you see now.

I think that for a good while, the preparation of the response was the delay, because as part of that preparation you at least have to have the appearance of deliberation... which means time. There also might have been some delay in getting technical responses, who knows? I am sure there have been ongoing discussions and it appears now that after the symposium was the choice for better timing.

I thought the toll would be issued a week ago.

Cheer up, by the time you are out of suspension, the TOL will be issued and then we just hope SLC has no more money for this pursuit.

The need for the appeal to be thorough and give due and proper consideration to the appellant's claims is very real. A few days won't matter and if it puts Najib in a better election position, I'm for it.

Looks like he may have received some kickbacks on the sub deal. Hope they can't trace it to him. Always need some plausible deniability.

Enjoy your vacation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.43
Change
0.055(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $6.005B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.41 $2.832M 439.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 10195 $6.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.43 8624 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.