4DX 0.00% 43.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Timing the market 4dx, page-101

1. 1,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    Which report are you referring to? 4C?

Note sure if any of you subscribe to their LinkedIn page, but they have more news on their achievements there. I'd wish they'd communicate some of those to the market (even though non-sensitive) as they are still milestones or positive developments.

I agree with someone else's comment here, that great companies that are bringing about a paradigm shift or transformation product etc don't have their share prices go up in a straight line. Like PME and CSL. This is no speculative stock or a stock still yet to have an approved product. It is likely the share price will go sideways or fall until they can start to execute on their plans or announce some new contracts and get operating leverage. That can move quickly once the phase starts up. And you don't want to be caught trying to pick the bottom and miss out.

Have some conviction. If you believe in the company nearly as much as Andreas does, then hang on tight. He and his wife hold the largest position in the company, and would have seen tens of millions wiped from their paper net worth in recent weeks, just to put it into perspective.

Remember, they haven't got European approval yet, so I think that is a real likelihood in the next couple of years given what they've flagged. And Europe would not want to miss out on this great tech if the USA and Oz have already approved it. They have also got their 4D scanners to be rolled out. And their profusion (measure of blood flow in lungs) product too. If a combination of these things happen in time together, that will set the share price on the right course. Same thing happened with PME, CSL and many other stocks.
    Last edited by MikesLM: 27/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $172.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 44.5¢ 42.0¢ $165.8K 388.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 5757 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.