4DX 4.44% 43.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Don't disagree with some of your concerns Veecat in the company...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Don't disagree with some of your concerns Veecat in the company not meeting their stated timelines. But when you look at what the company has achieved in the last 2 years, its pretty impressive if you ask me. As the share price continues to go lower it is frustrating for those who are fully invested (like me - as I'd love to buy more at this price)...but we all know that the share market is full of people who buy shares like they are lottery tickets, hoping to get the jackpot in a couple of months and losing their minds if the share price halves - then selling their small holdings, causing the price to continue to go lower (on reasonably low volumes). Irrational, but you know - everyone is into making a million quickest way possible these days. That is why the share price continues to go lower....its not rocket science. if you buy a business like this with a view they should nail it in any less than 4-5 years then you are probably going to be disappointed.
    The product is a simple plug and play it seems, but that doesn't mean that adoption of this new technology happens just like you buy a new model Iphone. The medical professionals are very busy, dealing with life threatening issues and there is a process that takes time that the company needs to take them on before they get an understanding and confidence in the technology....your constant shared anxiety at the lack of the type of progress you want is frustrating to read every day. I agree that over promising and underdelivering is not ideal atm as we are still in the 'speculative' stage as a listed company and it spooks people who buy lottery tickets. If you step back and take a view on progress over 12 -24 months - it is undeniable that they are progressing and quickly.
    I can't help but wonder if you are talking it down constantly and buying as it continues to drop - if so, good luck to you. For me, if i remove all the noise and look at the fundamentals of the technology, leadership, govt/informed investor backing, strategy, and execution to date it is overwhelmingly positive. Who knows what the share price will do in the next 3 months but in 5 years I think it is highly likely to be significantly higher than it is now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $176.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ $242.8K 552.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14649 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 3534 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.