4DX 0.00% 43.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Another aspect I think is a large part of the slow rollout is...

1. 7,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    Another aspect I think is a large part of the slow rollout is the payment pathways, VA has this set up but I am not sure we are on any other plans. I was reading CYC (a rival company who injects contrast agents) and they said their method is considered a procedure and I think they said automatically covered by American healthcare. Whereas we are not so far as I can tell, this is big as many hospitals are simply not going to use us knowing they have to cover the cost then bill patients. But factor in how many patients will pay? Lot of poor people over there are the ones in ill health and are hardly going to fork out $175US. Even is Aus so far as I know in the last 9 months no update has been made on where we are at with Medicare covering us. So how can a hospital use us as someone may be in for an illness and need chest xrays 5 times to check for pneumonia and things but then to add on 4DX would mean they are hit with a $1,000 invoice at the end?

Once again updates many months ago they mentioned progressing this in US and AUS and nothing has happened nor has there even been a mention of where it is at, this was last mentioned on 21/04/2021 as 'Strong progress on Access & Reimbursement'. Perhaps it should have read initial internal plan has been formulated as this seems more appropriate.

I do not see how an FDA and TGA approved product takes what is now approaching 18 months in Aus and over 18 months in US to be approved for payment pathways. I assume they also submitted these application almost the day after the FDA and TGA approvals given how important it will be.

You have to wonder if we are being rejected here? Or there are issues? I fully expected this would have been in place in 2021 based on strong progress comments and the fact it really should not be that complex of a process that even a government department in 12 months can approve it.

Unless something has happened here and they released it by LinkedIn and not to the ASX?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $172.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 44.5¢ 42.0¢ $165.8K 388.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 5757 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.