4DX 7.14% 67.5¢ 4dmedical limited

Timing the market 4dx, page-190

1. 7,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    I think about October 2020, prob about $1.50 cost base now however. Holding well in to 6 digit number of shares.

Potential is there, just haven’t liked some of the releases suggesting we have contracts then not. I feel the company jumped the gun a couple times and it hasn’t been as easy as they thought, and then they could hardly say much. Covid also been a hindrance. Some people say who cares be patient but frustrating to make investment decisions on comments which aren’t in my opinion entirely true as could of invested elsewhere for example. Yeah iMed got there in the end but no one can deny 18/12/20 release was basically a year ahead of time.

Other than this lately I do not agree with some items being posted on Linked In and not ASX especially where it pertains to a new iMed site. But as I previously said this could be ASX’s decision that it is not worthy of a release.

And also generally the company could up communication and updates like reimbursement pathways? Who knows where this is at? Been updated released mostly on socials now on the XV Scanners but by now an investor update to ASX would have been good to see where our money is being spent. Maybe with mid year presentation we get something. If anyone says they are busy with meeting SOS I suggest 4DX wage costs allow for someone in media and communications to knock up whatever presentation is needed.

I now know to check their website though for developments and guess all the above just presents us with a great chance to top up before it really heats up.

I accept where we are at now, we appear to be on the verge of some progress and I’m sure we will see an update with the financials, or soon after.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.5¢
Change
0.045(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $277.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 70.0¢ 64.0¢ $3.052M 4.525M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48000 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.5¢ 7758 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.