4DX 2.75% 53.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Is what I have been saying and you remind me here why I have...

1. 7,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Is what I have been saying and you remind me here why I have been so peeved, for everyone else refer to 8/10/20 presentation pages 27 and 28, most likely similar to the IPO preso you speak of. It says trials complete on page 27, page 28 uses the words ‘immediate revenue’ and also more or less says they are basically installed and operating in those 8 hospitals and says KOL’s already on board. Page 28 notes already getting revenue from 2 hospitals and the vibe is contracts will be signed any day, hence the word immediate. That report shot us up to near $3 at the time and rightly so if it happened as said there.

Now fast forward to today and not one of the 8 has signed up, we are still doing trials with some of them, there are not 13 pilots so far as I know, yet everyone is saying how they have done everything they have said they would! Maybe some of the ignorant posters should look up the word immediate in the dictionary. We are scratching around 18 months on not even able to sign a small imaging clinic somewhere.

You add that all up and it is hard not to be concerned that the technology simply isn’t hitting the right chord with the market once they really analyse it. That or it was blatant lies and ramping of the share price? Only possible out is Covid stymied it all but I don’t buy that based on those slides, if they ordered more trials they could have signed us on Covid or not. And those slides implied they had basically all validated the tech already and it was set up being used and was all systems go. This is why I am constantly questioning the technology, if it is that good it would be easy to sell, I’m concerned it really doesn’t show as much detail as they claim. Doubt will remain until we get signing and we need a plethora of them. If this is the bees knees there should be dozens flooding in. Covid is over so there is literally no excuses now, so if they have not signed major hospitals and 10 plus places by June we have problems.

They also make bold claims elsewhere like I’ve noted before, on 18/12/20 where they basically led us to believe iMed who it turned out to be was locked in and rolling out only that it never happened until a year later.

This is why I am bloody frustrated as I’ve invested a truck load in this based on their representations, and at the same time everything else in market roared higher! So it’s a double edged sword there too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.75%)
Mkt cap ! $217.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.0¢ 55.5¢ 51.5¢ $216.4K 408.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58983 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 3571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.