4DX 3.49% 41.5¢ 4dmedical limited

Timing the market 4dx, page-91

1. 7,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    Simon or the Company Secretary were not very helpful when I had questions. Granted I was pointing out their December 2020 announcement was basically misleading as they were trialing with what turned out to be iMed but they floated it as though it was a commercial scan and rollout starting. So basically what happened a year later is what they announced back then.

Yep it is painful watching this at the moment, the months of slow delivery is now being punished. 4DX has been guilty too many times of setting timelines and completely not sticking to them, even in the MRRF Funding CR announcement I noticed they said in early 2022 they will have scanners commencing trials in hospitals but it would appear we are far from ready on our end.

iMed looks like it will be a very slow and laborious rollout, we are beholden to them and it is unlikely to 'rapidly' expanding as Andreas claims. Would not be surprised if we are told they are pausing it for 6 months or something, under the Covid guise.

Johns Hopkins are finished scanning so could be somewhat soon but then what? They say it works but we already have FDA clearance and a stack of trials were done for the FDA application, it won't mean we instantly sign dozens of hospitals. What is claimed to be so easy to plug and operate seems to be far from it. I am starting to doubt the logic of this investment to be honest! I think it is a hard sell to integrate it, payment issues, doctors need to refer and don't know what it is, etc. Lot of moving parts and could be the best thing to never get anywhere.

Only hope is something from VA network, just do not know how there is hundreds of hospitals if not thousands and despite this radical technology which lifts a veil and is so cheap, usable and beneficial and we still can't sign one user in America and we have iMed in Australia which whilst a large player are rolling out at a snails pace and we have hardly any other Australian Activity.

Will need to be some sort of turnaround from here that is for sure, yes markets are negative but the shareholder base is getting tired now, losing confidence and support.

I am even thinking as we are burning $10 mill a year we really only have cash to December now when you also account some of the money is for the new scanner MRRF grant dollar for dollar matching. So we can also expect a capital raise at some stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.