CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

Guys, I am a little reluctant to bring this up but I feel this...

1. 2,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Guys, I am a little reluctant to bring this up but I feel this topic is so important to successful investing. The topic is when to sell.

You often hear that selling is harder than buying and you should always have a exit plan.

With speculative stocks such as exploration companies, I often think the below graph is a good representation of a companies share price. Yes commodity prices can influence it but generally it is a good representation.

Now before every Tom, Dick and Harriet gets on this forum I thought I would throw out the question, do you have a plan to sell. Its a little bit personal, but such an important part of the investing process. It is not meant to discredited management or the project but aimed at maximizing the profit for our little group here.

For example, looking at the graph below I would like to lock in some profits when speculation is at its peak, when people are talking $10 / share and it will be the most difficult (in my mind) to sell. When CZI pop up in the adjacent side bar as one of the most discussed stocks then I will become weary. This will most likely be before any feasibility study. I expect that this will be some time early next year??

I realize everyone has their own goal posts but thought this could be really constructive for the early believers here.
    Last edited by Resurgam: 07/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.