CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

Timing your sell, page-3

1. 18,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    Hi Barret

When I first saw the thead heading, I immediately though ' more pearls of wisdom from a non-holder', but was surprised when I saw it was you posing the question. All, good, as I believe your question is genuine, and not just some down-ramp from a non-holder.

Obviously, everyone will think differently when it comes to selling. It's so easy to fall in love with a stock, when greed overwhelms rational thinking, and, maybe even more importantly, your gut. Think we've all been there at one stage or another, so hopefully we're all a little older and wiser from past experiences.

It will be interesting to see how closely the 'life cycle' of Cassini mirrors the model you posted above. One big difference from the average junior is that we have acquired a project that has already had tens of millions spent on it by WMC and, subsequently, BHP. Depending what you read, its quite likely the amount spent so far comfortably exceeds the market cap of CZI. Yet, at the same time, we haven't acquired some largely mined out orebody, whose best days are well
    behind it. For a small company, we have been presented what seems like a pretty rare opportunity.

Cassini management also managed to get away a decent capital raise at a good price, so we are well cashed up to do a sizable drilling program, yet, haven't issued a mountain of scrip to get us to this position.

Getting back to your question, my personal view is that we might have the catalyst to exit with a nice profit sometime in the next four to five months, and maybe sooner if the drilling doesn't seem to be producing the goods, and it becomes a case of salvage what you can. With a 25,000m drilling program now underway, we won't die wondering, that's for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.