NOX 1.52% 6.7¢ noxopharm limited

Timing, page-14

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    I never said prisoners of war or even used the term NOX66 thankyou @RBx you have said that - I do not condone prisoners being used but its under consideration for covid testing in Russia for prisoners in exchange for a reduced sentence.. I do not condone or encourage this whatsoever I was literally being sarcastic towards a couple of posters - I never said prisoners of war and never said NOX66.

From last month: ".....Prisoners should be used as guinea pigs for Covid-19 vaccines to speed up the race for a cure, a top Russian politician is demanding.Inmates who have committed serious crimes would have their sentences halved in exchange for being injected with experimental vaccines, said Vladimir Zhirinovsky. The pro-Vladimir Putin ultranationalist said: 'We need to test faster on people - volunteers...."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8350509/Prisoners-used-guinea-pigs-experimental-Covid-vaccines-says-pro-Putin-politician.html

I am not condoning anything and not encouraging any company to do something simply prodding a couple of old HC posters - the Ukraine is not the no.1 destination I would suggest and have been suggesting since I first read this and having RBx and friends post glowingly about doing it there.. they may or may not hold NOX shares - I don't know, they may or may not be associated with NOX - I don't know. RBx has been called Robert from way back. I will leave Robert and Co to continue posting glowingly around whatever they want. The threat of legal whatever or being called a scumbag isn't high on my own agenda.

Good luck punters
    Last edited by Pbnewby: 21/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.