NOX 1.52% 6.7¢ noxopharm limited

Timing, page-9

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Not even close stayso - I would imagine the average Ukriane citizen would take branch stacking as a wet dream compared to their reality caught between the US, EU & Russia and at war with themselves. Corruption is the very reason why a reputable medical research company would not immerse themselves due to at the very least the perception of unreliable data.
    Trump is screaming out for treatments and appears willing to even test drugs out on himself - if the USA thought there was a whiff of something in a treatment they would be bashing down NOX's door and swooping up the stock - in fact it would have already happened. If NOX declares its done something in the Ukraine who would take notice given the huge opportunity's for testing in the US let alone Europe or Asia - why go out to the edge in a civil war zone on Russia's door step to conduct this would be something a lot would be wondering. It would take years to get verification in the 1st world if results were announced as something significant from a company established in Australia AND the USA that needed to go out and conduct testing in the civil war ravaged Ukraine - WHY? Does anyone even speak Ukrainian connected to this in Australia or the US - what about verification of medical personnel conducting this testing - again WHY in this resource rich environment in regard Covid development would anyone contemplate this?
    Though I would imagine the news cycle would produce a lot of noise long before 1st world scrutiny - quite a time lag - could only guess at the trading situation that might create and in the end if it all turned to dust it might all be blamed on those Ukrainian's...

Good luck punters
    Last edited by Pbnewby: 20/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.7¢ $818 12.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17790 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 4049 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.