MEU 0.00% 4.0¢ marmota limited

i have meu on my watch list over 12 years ago if i recall..never...

1. 5,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    i have meu on my watch list over 12 years ago if i recall..never invested...didn't have any money at the time.
    I looked and looked about 8months ago... research to find a possible booming stock of the future ...it does happen many many stocks go up 1000s of %. Meu had to me (not being an expert but just by comparison) the best or better of sampled gold finds of any gold explorer i could find... but also important if that missed we have back up, uranium which will come back, US and now Japan will become bigger pushes in this area and need supply and that us. it already happening stronger in the US with the passed of bills to support and sure up the Uranium supply, its on the move. ..the back up is in many other possilbities too.. i see many JVs to derisk and take up the cost of us as we expand into an on the radar company, we are too small for many to take on interest other than day traders- who are bored of us too. Dr Rose i think would love to keep all asesst under the control of us shareholdes but will need addtional monies to expand hence - a move to (hopefull ethical) JVs. I have long believed Dr Rose has the interest of SH in his heart, just look at how much he is paid- look at other companies boards, its very modest...he like us and the board will make their money when we do. the seem to take wages in the form of share rather than drain the company of finances. or it seems that way to me.
    I am not an up ramper, only a very small $10,000 mum and dad investor.
    keep the faith our time will come. 2021 looks very very good.
    all are on a break for a well deserved break to come back for the company making year.
    can anyone imagine that any gold drilling samples to come aren't going to produce good results... we have found gold all over the place,,, we only have to prove its extent. the extent I expect to be massive (now that is upramping), only my opinion... and yes have too much time on my hand to type this..retired on a DSP and stuck at home.
    wish all success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $18.57K 491.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4353 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 278784 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.