GWR 0.00% 8.6¢ gwr group limited

patvv im glad u know whats going on with gwrpre feasability...

1. 1,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    patvv im glad u know whats going on with gwr

pre feasability study was supposed to be completed by 31 may 2009, then at last report 30 June 2009- monday is 20 July where im sure we wont get any updates

the management of gwr clearly have an agenda- this company is moving at a snails pace- had 2-3 announcements in 12 months

i could understand this if they were to conserve cash, however, with only 25 million in the bank- surely they could have dome more over this time (i.e. acquistions, resource upgrades)

is there any other frustrated shareholders?

Large shareholders must be almost fed up with this pathetic, less than ambitious management style that has left the sp lamenting

i bought into gwr over the last few months as clearly they were undervalued and had scope via considerable cash holdings to improve the resource at wiluna west

at the time of investing in gwr- i had a choice of investing in 3 companies

Ferraus 14 cents at the time- now 47c
    Iron Ore holdings- 13c- now 70c
    golden west resources- 28c- now 40c

both ferraus and iron ore holdings management have been exceptionally procative and efficient in providing material updates to their shareholders and hence the rise in the sp's

Management, its about time you put the company up for sale or there was a board spill- this is clearly NOT good enough.

TIME FOR SOME CHANGE AT GWR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.6¢ $18.20K 210.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109612 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 1800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.