CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Timis done a runner?

1. 1,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    This is a disturbing report that I stumbled upon, 10 days old but a few enlightening items.

http://awoko.org/2015/11/20/sierra-...-collection-timis-corporation-slaa-shut-down/

"Speaking to the Corporate Affairs Manager, Mr Mohamed Bangura said Timis Mining Corporation owes NRA the sum of Le14.6 billion" - Quick calculation 14.6 Billion LE = $3.5 million USD.

"At the Timis Mining Corporation, it was discovered that they only had a one room office as reports states that Cape Lambert that sublette them are fed up with them because they have failed to meet their responsibility, and so the entire floor that was rented out to them has been taken, leaving them with just a room."

Based on this, it looks like Frank Timis has skipped the country, leaving a trail of debt and destruction in his wake. It would be safe to say that nothing will ever be mined from Marampa again and TS gave all our cash to his crook mates. He is probably feeling very foolish about now as can be seen from the 'fed up' comment.

The best we can hope for now is that we can disassociate ourselves from FT as quickly as possible and maybe claim the London Mining mine from them the way that Shandong did from African Minerals.

CFE needs to come clean on the bad debt situation and plans to recoup.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.