CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Timis has Purchased London Mining, page-29

1. 4,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    you have presented a crucial question. I wish I could answer it. But CFE is not going to tell us a lot.

However, I have contacted them, and was told today...that CFE have got security over assets with regards to the loan given to Timis. And that the whole idea is to establish a cash flow that will give CFE a better position in today's low price IO environment. A position of strength so that they can SELL the asset (combined synergies) for a better price, albeit it won't be as good as a year ago, because of the low IO price.But will still give the Marampa project a position where it looks appealing to buyers.

My opinion,...if the IO price goes lower...then CFE is not an a great position unless the 6 million tonnes is mined and shipped. The cash flow is crucial to CFE.

Since I am typing I should also note that I enquired about the Lithium listing. That is still going ahead, but the time frame continues to change. Last indicator was that it would list late Nov. early Dec. But that is not definite. Could change at any time. Shares will be offered to institutions and soph. investors....only. (which is fine by me, as they will be listed in Europe) CFE will supposedly continue to hold their % of shares (approx. 19% upon dilution) until such a time as it fits company policy, (where it is profitable and possible to exit.).

Hope that helps
    rae915

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.