CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Article I posted was on the 14/4/2015, but yeah - it...

1. 1,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Article I posted was on the 14/4/2015, but yeah - it 'post-dates' the everything is fine article.

In Regards to the Tug.
    I do not believe this is bound for Pepel, I think it is more an administrative or data error on Marine Traffic, it does not appear to be moving from its current location and seems to be based in this location permanently in the Danube. It also has a hell of a long way to go to get out to the open sea to even look to heading SL. Surely they could get ship stationed in West Africa to do the same job if that is what they are planning to do.

Some information says it was due yesterday, one says 2016-02-09 21:13. So lets assume that 'shutdown' plus dodgy information on Marine Traffic equals no mining. (Although this tug looks like it could do the job for us, the picture have it towing barges)

Tony Sage in the Dark.
    Northroo mentioned that Tony is in London at the moment asking questions. It is really disturbing that Tony Sage doesn't know what is happening hourly to his flag ship company's key investment. Based on CFE communication strategy in the past, I assume this means that there is a lot of bad news and he doesn't want to put it to market with out something positive to distract. What is he paid $1 million per year for, if not to know what is happening to shareholder investment.

After all this doom and gloom, I am hoping that tomorrow I will be eating my words and chastising myself for such negative thoughts and sending Tony and Frank a lovely bunch of flowers each.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.