CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Keyser a week or so ago you asked for a reason why you should...

1. 886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Keyser a week or so ago you asked for a reason why you should hang around.
    Sadly I couldn't really think of any at the time but after a week I have come up with this:

According to their final annual report London mining was operating at a cost of under $50/wmt using their haulage and barge system to get the ore to Pepel for transhipment. Timis Mining Corp (TMC) negotiated access the AML rail line and infrastructure to transport the ore to Pepel at a good rate presumably because this is cheaper than the road haul and barge system enabling TMC to produce at well below $50/wmt.
    African Railway and Port Services (SL) Limited (“ARPS”) agreed to the deal to recover maintenance costs , improve security of assets and to retain employment.
    The SL govt holding a 10% interest in ARPS and expressed their support for the deal so even if Shandong are a bit reluctant to help out old Frank I think they are very unlikely to pull out of the deal as it would be damaging financially and politically .
    So TMC could be merrily shipping away and making money even at the current low iron ore prices.
    If so we may yet see our royalty flow, loans repaid and maybe even down the track CFE Marampa ore being mined.

Of course all this could also be crap and we could be stuffed but there's plenty of people telling you that and you did ask for a reason to stick around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.