HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

timmmmmmber!!!!!!!!!!!!, page-8

1. 5,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Marque, I follow the MTN thread as well - you and defabster are clearly of like minds - Defabster has clearly made an impression on you! He seems to believe in MTN with an almost relgious convction, and is quite biblical in his condemnation of non-believers and other usrpers!

Here is his post below - almost identical, word for word to yours! Not that I disagree with the principle of cross commodity analysis, but give credit where it is due!

The fundamentals of MTN (HRR?) have not changed in the last two weeks. The only thing that has changed has been the share price. Everything MTN (HRR?) has announced still stands, all the facts and figures that we have produced on here still stands, nothing has changed.

Just because MTN (HRR?) are drilling a few months late, so what. The U aint going to evaporate in the next two months..

....There is going to be such a massive turnaround soon and those who are left waiting on the outer will not have time to jump back in...and as the old saying goes the stockmarket is a trransfer of wealth from the impatient to patient.

THose who hold MTN (HRR?) and believe in MTN (HRR?) will be significantly rewarded. Dont be scared by bullying tactics of downrampers and no believers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.