GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

timo /dyesol . to begin production this year !, page-11

1. 4,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2675
    Yes tas I think you are likely right. The thing that worries me if that is right is that the SBEC is slated for opening in October. That is, the demo product or beta product is not to be released until October.

Up until the end of last year the Dyesol line was that the demonstration product would be ready by Easter ie NOW. Even in their latest Corus announcement, about meeting milestone 7, they were saying that the demo product would be rolled out "in a few months". March to October is heaps more than a "few months" as far as I'm concerned. To me it is looking like a 6 months delay in the project.

Then in the background briefing Dicky C obviously recently gave the Austrlian's journo recently he must have indicated that the Corus product would go commercial in June / July (?) next year.

My concern is that the June / July 2011 date that Dicky was apparently leaking onto the market may have been based on the demo product being rolled out "in a few months". If Corus has now delayed the roll-out of the demo beta product until October then just perhaps the roll-out of the commercial product may also be delayed by 6 or so months.

The just announced offloading of about 3 million shares by the core directors suggests to me that they don't expect any paradigm changing announcements to come out any time soon.

They keep saying that the reason they are not transparent about progress on the various projects is because the other parties and various governments require it. But the recent splurge of leaked info, from Pilkington, from Corus and from Timco, suggests to me that it is Dicky C that wants the muddied water. Not sure why: maybe he is just a tricky dicky...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.