DSE 1.14% $2.66 dropsuite limited

tim's announcement when promised, page-2

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    True Sid.

For once EXM do not stand-up their date!

But, as the market response showed, the only new info was drill patterns and spacings (Broker do not usually BUY based on drill spacings/patterns), the methid of smapling for tails dumps (auger - diddo re: buying stimuli) and the fact that the MMP was actually lodeged on the 27th May (AB keeping with his unique interpretations of the English language...."shortly" as per his 24 April Update means 'at least one month"....similair to his use of 'imminently").

Anyway, like you say.....it was great to see EXM release an announcement with at least some new information in it, regardless of how little or menaingful/less.

Fingers crossed and I am from here on in joining the EXM Cheer Brigade and merely hoping that TL can somehow keep hitting the targets he sets and bring this Project to fruition.

As for the drilling......yes, I can say with confidence that the drilling itself should cost no more than 350-400K....holes are shallow mostly, so this will minimise downhole dramas (which cost money) and rates usually increase as the holes go deeper. As for assay costs, not up to speed on the latest there....so can not say.

Ideally, EXM do not want to be raising any money until assay results are released....or shareholders will have their investment diluted again.....and even with a SPP, as I have said before....why would you give them anymore when you have seen what they have done with what you have already donated??!!

EXM is still 0/0 in their 2nd innings for my mind....just hoping for no more rain delays and let's sincerely hope it ain't washed-out!!!

Cheers.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.66
Change
0.030(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $185.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.63 $2.73 $2.63 $35.41K 13.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40 $2.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.66 2728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.