SRZ 0.00% 2.0¢ stellar resources limited

Hi bickle, please see this post (Post #: 20960582) re reply I...

1. 739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi bickle, please see this post (Post #: 20960582) re reply I received from our MD....SRZ has answered the couple of queries Tas Gov had....now we just wait...could come any day/week/month now....Peter (MD) is not expecting any issues with gaining this approval. please see other thread for this post and discussion around what is currently in the ground and possible values....this is only going to get bigger most likely once drilling restarts next year....ie. probable resource upgrade....have been accumulating this stock for some months after researching tin stocks (LME) and prices....if there are only 75m free float approx., then I've managed to get 4% of that....getting a reasonable amount is possible but may take time (have been doing the same with IIL till yesterday when the sell side went to 0!)....there has been a seller feeding stock back into the market between 3.8c and 4c but that has just shifted to 4.1c and this may disappear soon too? and not much for sale above this....so if you are patient it is possible....BUT, once ML/environmental permits approved then stock may dry up at this level....72,000 ton resource at approx. profit after C1 of $13,000/ton at present ($15,000-$28,000....very rough figures).....gives 1B in the ground ($936M)....with Tin prices thought to be heading to $30,000/ton (A$40,000)....at this level we have nearly 2B in the ground....$12m mcap kinda doesn't make sense does it....am guessing this is because there are many waiting on the sideline for ML/environmentals to be granted.....and according to MD, he does not anticipate any issue there...

an article I was reading today mentioned that Tin was the only metal where no new mines where built in the last mining boom from '08 onwards....and that needs to occur, with current low world stocks, but it takes along time bring this on line so deficit will probably continue for many years....and the only reason Tin price is not higher than it already is was the sudden out of the blue supply from Myanmar from 3-4yrs ago but many feel this has peaked and will now be falling (surface tin gone and underground only, and at much lower grades)...

a chart I posted on the other thread shows China blowing through their known resources at a staggering rate...so their demand for various metals is only going to go up with the numbers they are talking re electric cars/bikes/buses....

kind regards, SEAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $46.01K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6962501 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 10139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.