SRZ 9.09% 2.0¢ stellar resources limited

Re solar and houses, I think it should be manditory, like water...

1. 739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Re solar and houses, I think it should be manditory, like water tanks are....batteries are the difference as homes generate during the day but use during the evening/night....in the right environments, like brisbane (I am in melb and it is still saving my business money), with enough panels and maybe two tesla power walls (liquid is an even better storage but I'm not sure Redflows tech is cost competitive yet) and an electric car like tesla or cheaper on top of solar plus no home loan....what are your costs.....then you just need am emc MABR system in a group of houses and solare to run it....if enough people go off grid, who pays for poles and wires....another argument all together....life can be a lot cheaper going forward for property owners....more difficult for tennants?

Back to tin....one of the charts in thr other thread shows China burning through it's known reserves of many metals at a staggering rate.....as much as they import now, it's only going to go up looking forward....and we haven't even been discussing India which wants to build cities at a rapid rate and currently has a higher growth rate than China.....we havd an unlimited energy supply...the sun....and we can capture that....solar....and now we can store it....batteries.....as many people/businesses as there are with solar panels, the number with batteries is still very low.....could tesla supply this if tomorrow people with solar ordered 0.5M batteries.....we have ample lithium (maybe hard to mine/produce but it's there) and graphite but what about tin and cobalt...how much is left....10yrs or 30yrs???....and even if we don't run out, can we dig it up quick enough to meet denand....this is the key for us as investors....governments everywhere are pushing for greener energy use....no problems....can we provide enough storage to satisfy demand....without the 30,000t from Myanmar that started 3yrs ago...would we be at crisis point re tin and prices much higher already....to produce enough cars/ebikes/buses/trucks (current ecars are a fraction of the total world car production each year)....where do we get not 2 or 5 times but 100 times as many batteries as we are currently producing....plus throw in storage demand by hiuses and businesses....I foresee every business having power points for charging re customers cars...a lot less pollution....a lot less noise....but we need the storage to make it all work....and yes I have a gas guzzling Chrysler SRT....but I would also love a Tesla beside it.

The world has ton's or lithium, coal, oil (shale), copper, nickel.....tin is not that easy to mine and cobalt has largely been produced as a by product....maybe we'll learn how to make batteries out of something else and this will sort out the deficit going forward....tin may never come back into surplus....what it Malaysia invaded Myanmar (Burma) to stop the ethnic cleansing of muslims that the Malaysians are complaining about....what if every company using tin suddenly said to Yunan Tin....we do not want you to source from Myanmar??....I haven't even talked about person robots and the storage they will require....many industries will disappear going forward such as aged care facilities....why would you want to go there when you can live with dignity in your own home with no stress on your family because of home help robots....plus or minus mechanical frames to allow us to be less frail/fragile as we get older....they are available already.... $70,000 but like tv's, they woll come down in price.....the above is food for thought on where I think we are headed,

Kind regards, SEAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $38.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $68.95K 3.251M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3024528 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.