NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Not only Tin - Drill results for Bolobip! I say *****COPPER*****...

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Not only Tin - Drill results for Bolobip! I say *****COPPER*****

Yes Jan to March 2017 should be a boomer excluding any break downs again, eg cables go missing and no power along with break downs and rain for 9 weeks out of our three month quarter or heaven forbid we have no commissioning of new plant equipment.
    That would be another neck tie on the SP!

Hope they hit the early ann statements of 60 tonnes a day from the high grade veins and not have to keep working from the low grade stock piles as per last break down, though if they do have to fall back on stock piles again we wont get any more bad news as at 40 to 60 tonnes on low grade will be profitable while gold is up.

SPP was not only for fixing issues but also to upgrade mill equipment and loaders and diggers.
    I hope though they acquire a decent generator to that cant be walked away with to substitute for future proofing missing power cables!
    If we have been real lucky managements new upgrade will gives us a ripper December month.

Sept Quarterly 2016
    Niuminco is now funded to order critical new infrastructure to significantly increase throughput and consistency of operations.

Eddy Creek
    Mincor calculated 35000 oz (though recent anns give me the opinion that we have much more inground)
    Mining costs were around $1.3-1.4m per year
    (83oz per month is break even & this is always changing with the price of gold)
    We move from 15 tonnes to 60 tonnes - Example of calcs below
    60 ton a day x 9g = 540 g a day
    540g x 365 days = 197100g a year
    197100 g equals 6952 oz (*please note not in troy ounce)
    Running cost a month 83 oz a month x 12 = 996 oz a year
    6952 oz - 996 oz = 5956 oz a year profit
    5956 oz x AUD $1600 oz = $9.529 million profit
    ( Great for ramping up production again and or more drilling for May, Bolobip & Tin into a open pit?)
    DYOR on Gold Production & $
    P.S. This does not include Silver!

Tassie Tin
    "Getting closer to our feasibility stage after feb 2017 drilling" Tin tonnage & price =profitability for mining!

So Far 26,500 tonnes x $21,000 usd= $556,500,000
    (Thank U @Adsaus)
    If you worked on just that number alone. Take 70% ownership, risk weight it by 50%, then take a 15% EBIT. Comes out to around 29mil.

And Not To Forget The May River ann for the start of the planed drilling. More "GOLD" say I!

Niuminco Video Links 2014 Thank U's @karlremb @specgoldbug

FID

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.