VMS 6.25% 1.7¢ venture minerals limited

Absa: These are BOT Traders most likely out of Singapore or...

1. 2,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1207
    Absa: These are BOT Traders most likely out of Singapore or Malaysia, using Algorithms....What they do is pick up as many small parcels as often as possible. When the SP spikes they sell these to off market buyers for a tidy profit without inflating the SP.

Also, as a side note the costs of 12,000 AUD per tonne (Tin) is at the higher average on our BFS......I did question AR about this sometime ago and he said it was easier to just work out the costs based on early mining , anything later would be a bonus, once we get under ground to the richer seams....He expected as do I that this would reduce on average $8000 to $9000 per tonne once they advance into the better more productive rich seams.

Also, on average our recovery rates are also factored into this that is why an average of 73%+ was achieved....World current standard on operating mines ar about 70%....This is only referring to our Tin-Ore. Also, I think plenty on this thread, keep missing a very valuable point.....To date we have only drilled and confirmed 10% of our tenement. So plenty of our product left is my guess and no need to chase it now, do that when we are cash flow positive.

https://www.mrt.tas.gov.au/exploration/current_exploration_licence_applications

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.