CRI 0.00% 1.3¢ critica limited

Tin glorious tin, page-76

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Got it... as luck would have it; this went Live a few minutes after your post. (Link below)

Veeery interesting.

Their new plan for Mt Lindsay (given the rugged nature of the terrain), of switching from wide shallow open pit to UG targeting of the richest veins, can achieve 3 things:

1) drops the startup costs from 200mill to 50mill - niiice.

2) reduces the footprint because tailings go back underground after processing, which is the preferred method of mining in Tassie anyhow, so the licence and reporting processes can be faster and easier too.

3) tin production, although modest in grade in one target area, is enough to pay ongoing costs for the UG mine, leaving the tungsten, magnetite and chelite as all gravy.

Also interesting to note: Chelite, referred to by Andrew as "valuable" is now the featured image on Venture's new website, which glows that pretty blue-purple under black light.

Intriguing that with all the new "shiny" high grade minerals across all of their many big projects - gold, copper, palladium etc - it's the fluorescent one with no spot-price (none that's easy to google/bing/duck-duck anyhow) which is now featured on their new website.

But I have to agree - anything that glows under black light is just so cool.

cool.png
    DYOR & GLTAH

Last edited by Geological: 25/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $42.26K 3.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19172 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1145286 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.